Best successful lessons from your hardest time

By Suleman John.

     "BEST SUCCESSFUL LESSONS FROM YOUR HARDEST TIME."

YOUR HARDEST TIME IS YOUR SUCCESS DOOR, 

Learn from your HARDEST TIME,because the only time can open your master mindset,because there is no other way to get what you want in your life.

BEST DEFINITION OF HARDEST TIME.

 "TIME IS FAST WHEN YOU ARE LATE,"

It's easy to hear it from someone,but impact is so big you've ever imagine.

Look inside of  yourself and ask,did you really learned anything from your hardest time,I hope some have learned & some are struggling in that time.

"My hardest time"

I remember the time when was broken and i don't have enough money to even go on work and I was getting late,



 it was very hard time for me.but instead of wasting my time to think how to ask someone for money,



instead of that i was start walking,and ask people for lift but no one responsed to me,I was worried about my job I was thinking may be I can lost my job,then finally I reached at work After 1.5hours,and I was so late,



and the next thing happened to me was,they fired me,and it was very hard time for me,

 because I was the only one running my house,so I prayed to God and ask is this really you want from me?am I finished?so then I decided to become a successful person, because nothing is end in your life unless you dead.



what I learned from hard time is nothing is permanent,when your hard time comes you actually got some chances to change your mindset and life.

  




Time can teach you,how to overcome on your obstacles.

Be prepared for everything's, don't wait for hope become your own hope.because you have the power to change.its your time it's your destiny no one will come to support you no one cares about your problems they just see what you have, 

I would like to share my favorite quote with you,

Best motivational quote ever.






          "A HUNGRY STOMACH  & AN EMPTY POCKET CAN TEACH YOU THE BEST LESSONS OF LIFE."

This quote remind me my hardest time of life.

I would suggest to everyone that stop wasting your money stop wasting your time it never come back to reset,so keep focusing on your time and take your time to make it right for your life.




For best quote's visit my Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100050263549023


📌 Pinterest.

https://pin.it/6SEirw5









Comments

Popular Posts